Blanketing opinions that i'll probably reget soon

Something that I don't really like about Blogger/Blogspot is that when inter-peeps drop comments, there's no email address for me to reply to, unlike my old Wordpress set-up. So in true Dear Abby fashion:

CONFIDENTIAL TO! I made four words on Blitz Scrabble before I started crying. Seriously, it's not fun.

CONFIDENTIAL TO! You rock the tumblr. I was wondering what it's purpose was and you totally got it right.

CONFIDENTIAL TO! Surprisingly, I don't miss my cat's ass.

CONFIDENTIAL TO! Actually, it's not confidential at all, this is just for everyone, only the best mash-up viral video ever [run before the copyright claims come flying]. I found myself gasping by the end of it.

CONFIDENTIAL TO! The indie-rock makeout song of the year is hereby christened: "Sleep" by The Dandy Warhols. I know it's from 8 years ago, I'm just catching up now.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Aw. Glad you like the Honkey. It was very disheartening to realize that I love tumblelogging more than real blogging. Your comment alleviated a little of that pain.

    Also, your RSS kept right on working through the blog renaming thing. How awesome is that!? [Very. RSS feeds can be the bane of my existence.]

Post a Comment