Try, try, try try

For Saturday's Lollapalooza I get to sleep in a bit, as there's nothing I know of until Fields at 12:30. Then? Another 3 and a half hour dead zone, and another poll so you can help me through it:


What bands do I check out during Saturday's dead zone?
Pete Yorn
Tapes 'n Tapes
Kevin Michael
Sam Roberts Band
Aqueduct
Silverchair
Stephen Marley
Lady GaGa
STS9 (Sound Tribe Sector 9)
Motion City Soundtrack
Rhymefest
Cold War Kids
Cage the Elephant
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com



Right now I'm partial to Tapes 'n Tapes, and Cold War Kids.

CSS ["Tired of being sexy"] comes on at 5, then Yeah Yeah Yeahs at 6:30.

Hey, was Show Your Bones just a typical sophomore slump for them? It was the most unremarkable record - I've listened to it twice and I don't care at all about it. Apparently, they have a new one later this summer - here's betting that they will kick some ass again.

Interpol finishes up the day. Saturday really is kind of weak, especially for me since I'm not a Patti Smith or a Spoon fan (acts playing before Interpol). I think Saturday's goal is going to see how close I can get to the stage for CSS. Saturday's goal will be chilling out and feeling the vibe. OK, Saturday's goal is less rocking and more stalking, word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment