Spent 18 hours waiting stoned for space

Taking a break from a Sunday night World of Warcraft session, it looks like the Lollapalooza full lineup finally leaked.

I don't know if my ear is just closer to the ground this year or what, but I actually am familiar with most of the third tier bands this year. Here's who I've already seen, and would again:

  • Radiohead
  • Nine Inch Nails
  • Wilco
  • Love and Rockets
  • Bloc Party
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • Explosions in the Sky
  • Stephen Malkmus & The Jicks
  • CSS
  • The Go! Team
  • Grizzly Bear
  • The Octopus Project
Of course, festivals are about trying new things. There's a whole bunch of bands I'd like to see for the first time:
  • Kanye West
  • Gnarls Barkley
  • Cat Power
  • The National
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Okkervil River
  • Girl Talk
  • Bang Camaro
  • Spank Rock
  • The Gutter Twins
And finally, well ugh:
  • Rage Against the Machine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment