Broke up, and I'm relieved somehow

So you find a dead body and the first person you call for advice is Mary-Kate Olsen. Really?

Wolozin knew that the "Full House" star and Ledger were friends, and she asked Olsen for advice on what she should do next.
Actually, that's all I have to say about Heath Ledger. And that Brad Renfro was way hotter anyway.

This week has been pretty sweet - it feels like the first week where I finally have nothing to do, I can just go home every night and no plan or running. So last night I got to spend time with Crackhead Tim for the first time in ages. In checking out his new dual tuner DVR [SO. JEALOUS.] I came across only the best show ever and made him watch. The best part is the way it's listed in the guide:

SEX BUNKER

Do you know what's most awesome about SEX BUNKER? Early on in the courtship of Rob we watched it together. Not only that, we put off going out to dinner so we could finish watching it. It's the little things that turn into benchmarks.

The best part is when he videotaped a dance party in the sex bunker, and then forced a sex slave to go to karaoke. I know, I know, I know it sounds fantastic, but it's true.

Sex bunker.

Edit: The point of the story! When I said to Tim "Oooh, let's watch Sex Bunker," he IMMEDIATELY assumed it was a reality television show, and you know? It totally should be. TONIGHT: ON SEX BUNKER!@11.

4 Comments:

  1. Eric XXL said...
    I have the distinct pleasure of driving by the Sex Bunker twice a day. It still creeps me out some.
    keith said...
    You're almost famous - can you see anything good, or just the house?
    m00nchild said...
    So, if Sex Bunker were a reality show, how would contestants get kicked off? by being judged by their peers?

    What a sick man. I read your links. Creepy.
    Eric XXL said...
    All you can see is the house, but it's rundown and creepy looking. The tore out the buker and filled it in. For a couple of years the house was empty, but within the past month it appears someone is living there.

Post a Comment