Plan to hitch a ride with the river

Today I got a little upset because I may have forgotten to set the DVR to record Project Runway 4 tonight, and I won't be home. But then I remembered Bravo's probably going to play it every other hour for the next week, and I'd have to be blind to miss it.

IN OTHER TV NEWS, well there hasn't been much exciting this season. Last week's America's Next Top Model, however, was probably one of the top 3 episodes ever - bested only by Elyse's cycle 1 rant, and Tyra's Tiffany meltdown.



I watched it twice. I'm not deleting it yet. There is just something WRONG with her.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    God I love to hate the Tyra. [I miss Janice though.] Out of curiosity, who you pickin' to win ANTM?
    keith said...
    Oh, I freaking stumbled across a spoiler, so I'm all skewed and biased. My favorites were my local girls Mila and Sarah, and they're both gone anyway. I never picked a new favorite.
    Anonymous said...
    i like lisa but don't think she's got the full monty it takes to win. i wouldn't be surprised if miss autism learns how to connect to her body and sweeps it though.
    Anonymous said...
    If you haven't seen the episode of PR, all I'll tell you is there's a gratuitous underwear shot halfway in the show.
    keith said...
    That was pretty strange - suddenly package!

    I keep thinking of fourfour's recap from last season, with the screenshot of Kayne's armpit, and realize that suddenly package isn't that surreal for PR...

Post a Comment