And I claim I'm not excited with my life any more

Yo, did you know I was on vacation next week? Word, I got mad plans.

Saturday, I'm going out to Northampton to spend the night with a knitting lesbian. It sounds random, but I assure you it's not. Sunday I'm going to the big Low/Wilco show out there. I think it will be a long day, what with the general admission venue, and me pushing and fighting all the mellow folks out of the way to get to the front.

Tuesday, I'm getting at least one, and possibly a second addition to the tattoo family [gallery needs updating, too. I'm like 3 or 4 behind].

Thursday there's another Wilco show. I don't have tickets for it, but I'm planning on hanging out at the venue's box office, hoping they release some good seats last minute. Really, I'm not a fan of that Bank of America pavilion, what with it's 0% rake and non-existent sight lines.

In between there should be lots of sleeping late and eating poorly. No sunshine after last week's sunburn disaster. And a whole freaking week of no asinine questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment