Then you'll all have a back to bite

Wednesday night was the big Bob Mould show. It was fine. I was kind of in a crappy mood, and was all hot and sweaty inside the club, so the show was actually probably really good, I was just too pissed off to enjoy it. I didn't even take pictures. I got to see my old friend Paul who I used to see all the time but now only like every other year.

Bob only played three songs from District Line, and since one of them [Again and Again] was an immensely improved live rendition, I didn't mind. Everyone got real pushy pushy shovy shovy at the end for the Husker Du songs and it reminded me of my friend Isaac and the Sugar show in Providence where I thought I was going to die, so I guess it was a little sad too. ANYWAY, I'm glad I went and would I go see Bob Mould again? THE ANSWER IS YES!!1!@!

Opening band Halou were unfortunately utterly unremarkable. I had the impression I would like them, but it was pretty bland live.

And that was the week that was. No good records were released and I am getting real impatient about the release of The Love Boat, Season 1 [seriously, I can't find it ANYWHERE in stores...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment