Better things to do so I'll start drinking

Tomorrow night Rob and I are going to the big reunion show - that's right, Scarce are back after like 10 years or something. They were a slightly above average 90s alternative rock band, until the lead dude had a brain hemorrhage and went into a coma and such. I'm slightly excited, actually. I give you Obviously Midnight, which was a MIX TAPE STAPLE back then.

ALSO, I cannot get enough of the new Akron/Family disc Love is Simple, even though I was so meh about their live show. Don't Be Afraid, You're Already Dead has not left my head all week - you've been warned.

ALSO, am I the only one completely underwhelmed by the new PJ Harvey disc?

ALSO, I can't stop playing Tower Bloxx - make sure you play in City Mode to get the full puzzle effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment