Every childstar wonders

Weblog! It has been too long! A busy and tiring time I have had. ANYWAY, nothing jumpstarts a weblog like PUSSYFEET:

You can passionately fuck the foot in a way you’ve never been able to before.
But really, every quote and picture was a good one. Via. And you shouldn't be following weblog links at work.

IN OTHER NEWS we went and saw Sunshine last night. It was typical Danny Boyle - Atmospheric, depressing and disturbing. Thumbs up, even though the story itself was really formulaic for science fiction. Added bonus? New Underworld track playing as the end credits kick in [yo, I totally got the GA tickets up front].

IN OTHER NEWS, I mean, for myself I really need to write about Lollapalooza as the memory fades more and more each day, but there was just so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment