On the way he took a nap

So last week was the big Lollapalooza line up announcement, and while I was slightly underwhelmed, I'm still going. The big dilemma for me has been whether Pitchfork might be better or not, because Pitchfork has Grizzly Bear, Sonic Youth performing Daydream Nation and hipsters. Lollapalooza has Daft Punk and

Well, not much else, really. But anyway, it's a weekend in Chicago and there's more than enough for me to pull together a list of things I must see

  • Daft Punk
  • Interpol
  • Lupe Fiasco
  • TV on the Radio
  • Yo La Tengo
and the things I hope I have time for
  • Modest Mouse
  • Amy Winehouse
  • LCD Soundsystem
  • CSS
  • Blonde Redhead
and of course, a ton of things I hope I get to check out including but not limited to
  • Pete Yorn
  • Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
  • !!!
  • The Polyphonic Spree
  • Peter Bjorn and John
  • Silversun Pickups
  • The Rapture
  • Roky Erikson and the Explosives
  • Cold War Kids
  • Fields
So it's a pretty good weekend. I work in an industry that allows me cheap hotel rooms and free airline tickets [which you think I would take advantage of more often, but I don't], so I'm good to go. See you there, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment